This troubleshooting quiz is to help clients understand why their herbs may “not be working”. One of the most common mistakes clients make is not giving herbs enough time to work, and expecting years of bodily woes to be reversed in a couple of days. Ask yourself the following questions (yes or no), honestly, to track where you might be getting off.
- Am I taking the recommended dosage of herbs daily?
- Am I taking the recommended dosage of herbs daily at a consistent time?
- Do I find myself forgetting to take my herbs, or do I double up on dosages when I forget?
- Do I take the recommendations for food choices seriously?
- Yes, I have cut out the foods completely!
- I avoid them, when I think about it.
- There’s no way I’m changing my diet, even if it will make me feel better and my herbs will have a fighting chance!
- Do I take the recommendations for lifestyle choices seriously, and do I do them?
- Yes, I do them daily.
- Sometimes, when I think about it.
- No, I think they’re silly!
- Have I had an extra stressful week?
- No, it’s pretty normal for me
- I’ve experienced an increase in stress
- Yes, I’ve experienced more stress than usual this week
- Have I completely changed my diet, especially in the areas of new and junk foods, increased carbohydrates (don’t include vegetables)
We all have a tripping point along our path, but that doesn’t mean we have to give up, or toss herbs away! Here at Happy Home Herbals, I want to make it as good as possible for you to reach your goals. Notice I didn’t say easy! But with this helpful troubleshooting quiz, you will make it easier on yourself when you can identify areas that you will need to work on in order to ensure success!